NEW* CRANBERRY SEAMOSS - (UTI, Inflammation, Eyesight, Kidney Health, Cholesterol)
Cranberries, which are mostly carbs and fiber, contain about 90% water. They also contain vitamins and minerals like vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K and manganese.
Probably the most known benefit of cranberry juice is that it can prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs). If you’re someone who gets UTIs often, adding Cranberry Seamoss to your diet can be beneficial.
Cranberry Seamoss may help with gut health. Studies have shown that they can improve gut bacteria in people who eat an animal-based diet. In other words, if you eat a lot of meat, dairy, and sugar, cranberries can help put good bacteria back into your digestive system.
- Prevent urinary tract infections
- Prevent cavities
- Reduce inflammation
- Maintain digestive health
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Protect against liver disease
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Improve eyesight
Cranberry side effects:
Most people can eat or drink cranberries with no issue. But cranberries can be a risk factor for those with kidney stones. Kidney stones are commonly made of calcium oxalate. Cranberries contain high levels of oxalate.
Also, those who take blood thinners should limit their consumption of cranberries due to their amount of vitamin K, which can interfere with the medication.
Qty: (1) 16oz Jar or (1) 32oz Jar
Subscribe to get 15% off your orders and never have to worry about placing an order again.
- Perishable – Must Stay Refrigerated**
By purchasing our products, you recognize and accept the fact that some natural ingredients may cause sensitivity to certain individuals and that we are not responsible for such occurrences. Holistic Energy Flow accepts no liability for misuse of our products or incorrect information on our products. BUYER ACCEPTS THESE TERMS WHEN PURCHASING AND AGREES THIS IS SOLELY AT THEIR RISK WHEN USING PRODUCTS BY Holistic Energy Flow.
- Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- Due to the nature of the item, refunds or exchanges are not permitted.