What to say if you want to remove negativity from a home.
- I command any negativity, any low vibrational energy, and nonbenevolent beings within this space to leave and go to the light. You are not welcome here. I command you to leave and go to the light.
- Cleanse this space of negative energy, thoughts and intentions. If there are any energies here not if the light you are not welcome, be gone and do not return. Surround this space and everyone in it with positive energy and white light.
What to say if you want to invite productivity into your home.
- I call in the divine abundance of creativity [or inspiration, productivity, etc.]. May the [project, artwork, contract, etc.] I feel within my heart come to fruition in a form that benefits my highest good. May it be manifested into the form that best expresses its truth.
Before performing this smudging prayer, it's a good idea to clean or arrange the space in which you'll be doing your work.
- Today is a day of happiness and peace. I am grounded and centered, I am grateful for my beautiful life that is filled with many blessings. I move through my day with consciousness, grace and love.
Smudging Yourself Mantra
- May my hands be cleansed, that they create beautiful things. May my feet be cleansed, that they might take me where I most need to be. May my heart be cleansed, that I might hear its messages clearly. May my throat be cleansed, that I might speak rightly when words are needed. May I eyes be cleansed, that I might see the signs and wonders of the world. May my space and myself be washed clean by the smoke of these fragrant plants. And may that same smoke carry my prayers, spiraling, to the heavens.