Burdock Root Seamoss (Natural Diuretic, Aids w| Diabetes, Hair Growth + More)
People take burdock to increase urine flow, kill germs, reduce fever, and “purify” their blood.
It is also used to treat colds, cancer, anorexia nervosa, gastrointestinal (GI)complaints, joint pain (rheumatism), gout, bladder infections, complications of syphilis, and skin conditions including acne and psoriasis.
Burdock is also used for high blood pressure, “hardening of the arteries” (arteriosclerosis), and liver disease. Some people use burdock to increase sex drive.
It’s a powerhouse of antioxidants
Antioxidants protect cells in the body from damage due to free radicals. They can help treat and prevent a number of different health conditions. Antioxidants can also help to reduce inflammation.
It removes toxins from the blood
One of the most common uses for burdock root has been to purify the blood.
It may be an aphrodisiac
It can help treat skin issues
Burdock root has also long been used to treat skin conditions like acne and eczema.
- Burdock root is a natural diuretic, so you shouldn’t take it if you’re dehydrated. You also shouldn’t take it if you’re also taking other diuretics or water pills, as it can increase dehydration.
- Pregnant women or women trying to become pregnant shouldn’t take burdock root or supplements.
Subscribe to get 15% off your orders and never have to worry about placing an order again.
- Perishable – Must Stay Refrigerated**
- Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- Due to the nature of the item, refunds or exchanges are not permitted.