Cascarilla Sagrada Powder
(Pronounced: kas-kah-ree-ya) It is so useful in protection, purification and cleansing rites. Cascarilla also repels negative energy and the vibration of negative energies. - look at it as an essential multi-purpose weapon for your magickal arsenal.
- Guards against and repels evil, malicious magick, harm, unwelcome beings.
- In both chalk form and powder add to a bath or bath bomb to create a purification, cleansing, protection bath or to aid in removal of negativity and negative vibrations.
- In chalk form it can be used to draw sigils, symbols or other markings.
- In chalk form it can be used to draw a protection circle for magickal ritual or even sprinkled in a circle as powder form.
- Dusting or drawing a cross on your forehead can protect you from psychic attacks such as from energy vampires if you are a form of medium such as empath, clairvoyant, clairsentient etc..
- Reports of it being a great aid for meditation, astral projection, performing visualizations and/or other divinations. The powder can be used to dust yourself or the chalk to draw upon your relative body zones.
- Cascarilla also keeps away non-corporeal beings (spirits, ghosts, demons, etc). If you feel like your home may be haunted, this would be a good repellent (after a thorough house cleansing!!). Be warned, if you have spirits around that you like talking to, you may find it more difficult to communicate with them! Cascarilla does not discriminate between good and evil–it just provides a barrier between the physical and spiritual world.
- House protection: use as a piece of chalk. Going around the house clockwise, etch the sign of the cross on either side of the door, above the door and on the threshold. When doing the windows–do above, below, and both sides of the window. Do this with all doors and all windows of the home.
9.House protection (perimeter of home).
Note. There are several other uses for Cascarilla, but these are a few of the main uses.