Down The Rabbit Hole + Deep Sleep Bundle Deal
What’s better than one? TWO!! Have both of our popular teas for an affordable price when bundled!
Continuous stress and over-active nerves contribute largely to sleepless nights-- Our New Deep Sleep Tea Blend was formulated to combat these factors which prevent restful sleep.
This tea combines herbs that promote sleep and relaxation, all herbs in our blend are organically sourced.
QTY: 10 Tea Bags - Packaging May Vary.
Ingredients: Lemon Balm, Linden Leaf & Flower, Chamomile Flower,Passion Flower Herb,Got Kola, Valerian Root
Down The Rabbit Hole
This tea is made for people that would like to enter their subconscious, consciously, as well as cleanse their organs, assist their hair and even skin!
Our key Ingredients are:
1. *Blue Lotus: Blue Lotus is known for not only sharping the mind and memory but also enhancing your awareness spiritually with an amazing euphoria
2. *Mugwort: The infamous mugwort is wonderful for dream retention, easing anxiety and depression, as well as helping soothe menstruation cramps. ( Vitamin A,K,& E )
3. Rose Buds: Rose Buds have plenty of antioxidants helping clean the gull bladder, and liver
it fights infections/bacteria. Perfect for your hair and skin!
4. Peppermint: Peppermint is such a versatile healing herb that is strongly associate with the planet venus, helping clear nausea, headaches, and muscle spasms as well as attracts money and love!
5. Damiana: is also considered a powerful aphrodisiac, and a mood-lifting, dream enhancing herb. It is mainly sought after to increase one's vision in the realm of physical love, but aids in other inward work as well.
6. Chamomile: is soothing, relaxing, and a bona-fide herbal sedative that acts on our benzodiazepine receptors in the brain. It's aroma and taste are also exceptionally pleasant.
7. Lavender: is similar to chamomile in its ability to act on benzodiazepine receptors. It is also known as a powerful phyto-estrogen, anxiety reducing, and good sleep inducing flower that has been deservedly one of the most famous flowers in all of history.
8. *Calea Zacatechichi Leaf: has the ability to alter or control your dreams, will cause more vivid, memorable, or longer dream, also have an increase in the dreams you experience and remember & you will feel a sense of deeper knowledge and understanding of your dreams.
9. Passion flower: is used for anxiety, including anxiety before surgery. Some people take passion flower for insomnia, stress, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), pain, and many other conditions.
10. Stevia: is an intensely sweet-tasting plant that has been used to sweeten beverages and make tea since the 16th century.
PLEASE NOTE: We have significantly increased the potency of each (*) ingredient and added (3) additional herbs to our blend to enhance the lucid dream/euphoric experience. Hence the increase in price.
Enhanced Key Ingredients:
- Guayusa Leaves: Known as the Night Watchmen’s plant for its ability to bring energy, focus and clarity to a person, whether awake or asleep.
Guayusa is a well-known dreaming plant amongst the tribes of the Amazon jungle and drinking it makes it easy for you to achieve lucid states while dreaming. It also helps to improve dream vividity, dream recall and aids in disciplines such as dream yoga, astral projection, soul retrieval and past life recall. Guayusa also contains 50% more anti-oxidants than Green Tea.
2. Helichrysum stoechas: is a pleasant bedtime tea often used as a herb for deep relaxation and lucid dreaming. Many use this herb for ceremonies, initiations and deep dream work. It’s also a good herb to use if you’re having a creative block…you can sleep on it and perhaps wake up with some good ideas!
3. Artemisia Absinthum - Also known as wormwood used for inducing incredibly vivid and vibrant dreams. Wormwood is also a mild hallucinogen which causes distorted vision and enhances tactile sensations. Wormwood under one’s pillow can lead to incredibly vivid, beautiful dreams.
After all, since wormwood makes things appear more beautiful and vibrant in the waking world, it would make sense that it would do the same for the dream world!
*It may cause very mild hallucinations when you’re awake*
Take 1 empty tea bag and steep in boiling hot water, stirring often (typically 5-15 minutes until color of hot water changes and aroma of tea fills the room). Add honey and sugar to taste. Tea can taste bitter if steeped too long. 10-25 minute max steeping time.
(1 tea bag per 16oz water can be used twice)*
Note: To lucid dream, it may help setting an intention before falling asleep at night. The human mind is open to suggestions.
QTY: 10 Tea Bags (20 uses in 8oz mugs) - Packaging May Vary.
Our products are ALL NATURAL, free of harmful chemicals and are cruelty-free and eco-friendly.
All orders are cleansed with sage and protected with palo santo & created with love.
- Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- Due to the nature of the item, refunds or exchanges are not permitted.
- A refund will not be given if you do not like the taste of our teas, our products are meant to provide healing and may not be to everyone's taste preference. Thank you for understanding.
WARNING: DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, PLAN TO BECOME PREGNANT OR WHILE BREASTFEEDING. HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, OR ARE TAKING MEDICATIONS. CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USING. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.